- Additional information
The first disposable device for detecting high eye pressure in animals.
Key Features of IOPvet:
- Ease of use: small and lightweight, it provides a clear indication of eye pressure levels.
- Accurate: comparisons with the Gold Standard of eye care pressure measurement show excellent correlation between other devices.
- Repeatable: repeated testing of the same eye provides very consistent results.
- Disposable: cost-effective and hygienic, reducing the risk of cross-contamination and infection
- Individually packaged ready for use: provides easy access and storage.
- Convenient for patient examination: can be used at any angle.
- Low cost: specifically designed to provide a low-cost disposable solution for the assessment of high eye pressure and glaucoma.
- Display Units: The device assesses high eye pressure, the display panel shows normal, elevated and high pressure.
IOPvet – Technical Information
Dimensions: 20 mm (W), 15 mm (H), 140 mm (L)
Display Units: The display panel shows red, yellow, and green colors to indicate level of pressure.
Connections: The device does not contain any electronics
Storage/ Transportation environment: +5 to +30 degrees Celsius
|IOPvet Scale Options||
Color Scale, Color with Number Scale